New features and bug fixes for this release:
- Support for Intel Arria 10 hard floating point operations.
- SW/HW Co-simulation now works with floating point operations.
- Preliminary support for an AXI slave interface used to control a LegUp accelerator.
- Support for integrating a user-defined Verilog module into a LegUp design
- Improved support for C++ classes and structs.
- Improved memory partitioning.
LegUp 6.2 comes with a 30-day free trial period so that you can try out the tool. Please note that during the trial period, you may only use LegUp for evaluation purposes, and the generated hardware cannot be used in a commercial product. To purchase a full license, please contact us at email@example.com.