We are excited to announce that LegUp 8.1 has been released! You can download LegUp here.
New features and enhancements for this release:
- Improved support for processor-accelerator hybrid flow for Microchip’s PolarFireSoC FPGA. LegUp can generate a RISC-V SoC with LegUp accelerator for PolarFireSoC.
- Enhanced data transfer between the LegUp accelerators and processor/main memory. More details can be found in our user guide.
- Improved memory-partition for better data bandwidth and accelerator performance.
- Automatically insert synthesis attributes to guide the RTL synthesis tool’s block RAM inference based on user-specified µSRAM/LSRAM resource constraints.
- Various QoR improvements and bug fixes.
- Reduced LegUp compile time.
LegUp 8.1 comes with a 30-day free trial period so that you can try out the tool. Please note that during the trial period, you may only use LegUp for evaluation purposes, and the generated hardware cannot be used in a commercial product. To purchase a full license, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.